Newark Knitters Panera Meetup!, 6/3/2008, 6:00 pm

  • newarkknitters@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 1, 2008
      Reminder from: newarkknitters Yahoo! Group

      Title: Newark Knitters Panera Meetup!

      Date: Tuesday June 3, 2008
      Time: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 12 hours, 3 minutes.
      Location: Panera on Main Street in Newark

    • jenferkel@verizon.net
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 2, 2008
        I should be there.

        Repeats:   This event repeats every week.
        Next reminder:   The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 12 hours, 3 minutes.
        Location:   Panera on Main Street in Newark

        Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.Edit reminder options <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/newarkknitters/cal?v=75> Copyright © 2008  Yahoo! Inc. <http://www.yahoo.com>  All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> | Privacy Policy <http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us>
      • Jennifer Mayer
        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 2, 2008
          Hmmm... senior awards night or knitting....  I pick knitting...  let's see what my boss chooses... :-P

          On 6/2/08, jenferkel@... <jenferkel@...> wrote:
          I should be there.

          Time:   6:00 pm                  - 9:00 pm
          Repeats:   This event repeats every week.
          Next reminder:   The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 12 hours, 3 minutes.
          Location:   Panera on Main Street in Newark

          Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.Edit reminder options <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/newarkknitters/cal?v=75> Copyright © 2008  Yahoo! Inc. <http://www.yahoo.com>  All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  | Privacy Policy <http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us>

          <*> Your email settings:
             Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
             (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
             mailto:newarkknitters-digest@yahoogroups.com
             mailto:newarkknitters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

             http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • SmileCreationsCrafts
          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 2, 2008
            not gonna make it. my sister and i are taking our parents to dinner. an early father's day/late mother's day thing. will miss you!!!

            Patience

            Smile Creations Crafts
            Web: Smilecreationscrafts.etsy.com
            Blog: Smilecreationscrafts.blogspot.com

            Hmmm... senior awards night or knitting....  I pick knitting...  let's see what my boss chooses... :-P

            On 6/2/08, jenferkel@verizon. net <jenferkel@verizon. net> wrote:
            I should be there.

            Time:   6:00 pm                  - 9:00 pm

               http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/newarkknit ters/join
               (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:
               mailto:newarkknitters- digest@yahoogrou ps.com
               mailto:newarkknitters- fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

               http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

          • Doris Miklitz
            Message 5 of 13 , Jun 2, 2008
              I think I'll be there.

              The basket of Bobbles is a thing of beauty on my
              living room table. :-D I'll have to put up a photo
              series on Ravelry.

              Doris

              --- SmileCreationsCrafts

              Message 6 of 13 , Jun 3, 2008

                Date: Tuesday June 3, 2008
                Time: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm

              • eileenmschultz@comcast.net
                Message 7 of 13 , Jun 3, 2008
                  I'm planning to be there.

                  Eileen

                  From: newarkknitters@yahoogroups.com
                  > Reminder from: newarkknitters Yahoo! Group
                  > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/newarkknitters/cal
                  >
                  > Newark Knitters Panera Meetup!
                  > Tuesday June 3, 2008
                  > 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
                  > (This event repeats every week.)
                  > Location: Panera on Main Street in Newark
                  >
                  > All Rights Reserved
                  > Copyright � 2008
                  > Yahoo! Inc.
                  > http://www.yahoo.com
                  >
                  > Privacy Policy:
                  > http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us
                  >
                  > Terms of Service:
                  > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
                • laurabelfi
                  Message 8 of 13 , Jun 3, 2008
                    As of now, I'm planning on being there.

                    --- In newarkknitters@yahoogroups.com, newarkknitters@yahoogroups.com

                    Message 9 of 13 , Jun 3, 2008
                      Looking forward to seeing the progress you've made on the garter and hearing about the cake tasting.

                      Eileen

                      From: "laurabelfi" <laurabelfi@...>

                      Message 10 of 13 , Jun 3, 2008
                        SO the boss decided that Senior Awards was more important than knitting...  and I think she's serious...

                        Hopefully will be able to make it late.

                        From: "laurabelfi" <laurabelfi@...>

                        Message 11 of 13 , Jun 4, 2008
                          Sorry you didn't make it. We practically had Panera to ourselves.

                          Plenty of prime parking available now that most of the students are gone for the summer.

                          See you next week at potluck!

                          Eileen

                          From: "Jennifer Mayer" <vbjenn@...>

                          Message 12 of 13 , Jun 4, 2008
                            How rude!! Senior awards are SO not more important than knitting!!!!

                            LOL Patience

                            PS -- Hope the festivities went without a hitch. :)

                            From: "laurabelfi" <laurabelfi@hotmail. com>

                            Message 13 of 13 , Jun 4, 2008
                              Sorry I couldn't make it. We had a motion to expedite be granted, so
                              that pretty much means I'll be at work 24/7 for the next couple of
                              weeks.... Hopefully I'll be able to make it sooner than later.