Re: Hi! I'm New!

  • abby
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2006
      Hi Sherrie! We'd love to have you join us when you get to Delaware.
      Looking forward to meeting you!

      Abby

      --- In newarkknitters@yahoogroups.com, "sherriemayberry"
      <sherriemayberry@...> wrote:

      > Hello!
      >
      > I am new to the group! I'm actually in El Paso, Texas right now but
      > I'm moving back to Delaware in early August! I don't knit, but I
      LOVE
      > to Crochet!! I'd love to come out & join the group when I get back!!
      > Thanks!! Take care and I'm looking forward to meeting you all!
      >
      > -Sherrie

    • Sarah Ruhland
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2006
        Hi Sherrie,
        Best of luck with your move and we'd love to meet you when you arrive in Delaware.  I'll actually be in Carlsbad, NM until the end of August, but I'll look forward to seeing you in September!
        - Sarah

        On 6/30/06, sherriemayberry <sherriemayberry@...> wrote:

        Hello!

        I am new to the group! I'm actually in El Paso, Texas right now but
        I'm moving back to Delaware in early August! I don't knit, but I LOVE
        to Crochet!! I'd love to come out & join the group when I get back!!
        Thanks!! Take care and I'm looking forward to meeting you all!

        -Sherrie

      • Emily Vikara