FW: Free black lab puppies

  • SmileCreationsCrafts
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007

      Anyone know someone looking for a puppy? I saw this and had to send it on. I hope someone can adopt these guys; they're adorable!! Please send this on to everyone you know.....

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2007
        They are so adorable, and they look so much like my little Ringo!  If I didn't feel like I already had my hands full with just him I would take one or two in a heartbeat.  Poor puppies :(