Newark Knitting Meetup!, 3/6/2006, 6:30 pm

  • newarkknitters@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2006
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of newarkknitters
      Newark Knitting Meetup!

      Monday March 6, 2006
      6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
      This event repeats every other week, until Sunday December 31, 2006.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days, 12 hours, 4 minutes.

      Event Location: Central Perk Cafe (Main Street, Newark)
      click here

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • newarkknitters@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6, 2006
        Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of newarkknitters
        Newark Knitting Meetup!

        Monday March 6, 2006
        6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
        This event repeats every other week, until Sunday December 31, 2006.

        Event Location: Central Perk Cafe (Main Street, Newark)

          Yes No
          Yes No

          Yes No

        Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
      • abby f
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 7, 2006

          I'm so sorry I missed knitting with you last night! I got home from my AZ vacation late Sunday night, and last night I completely forgot what day it was... I'll definitely be there next time.

          Jess sends a 'Howdy' from Texas - she's all moved in and back to work already... and is going to pick up a Rhodesian Ridgeback puppy this weekend!

          See you soon,

          Abby

          With MSN Spaces email straight to your blog. Upload jokes, photos and more. It's free!