Newark Knitters Panera Meetup, 3/6/2012, 6:00 pm

  • newarkknitters@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 4, 2012
      Reminder from: newarkknitters Yahoo! Group

      Title: Newark Knitters Panera Meetup

      Date: Tuesday March 6, 2012
      Time: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 4 minutes.
      Location: Panera, Main Street, Newark, DE
      Street: 140 East Main Street
      City State Zip: Newark, DE
      Phone: 302-292-8960

    • newarkknitters@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 5, 2012

        Date: Tuesday March 6, 2012
        Time: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm

      • eileenmschultz@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 5, 2012
          I hope to be there.  I still have a small selection of cookies if anyone wants some.  Sorry, no thin mints.

          Eileen

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 6, 2012
            I will be there!
            Abby

            Sent from my iPhone

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 6, 2012
              I'll be there.

              Doris

              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 6, 2012
                I think I have finished enough of my work for tomorrow to be able come, so hopefully I will see you all tonight.
                Rachel