Okay, I need help

  • eileenmschultz@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2011
      Hi ladies,

      We have a little problem with operation Christmas ornament----there is NO POTLUCK this month!!

      Any ideas about giving the ornaments to Linda and Aly?  Perhaps the simplest solution is the best---we each just give them what we've made when the opportunity best presents itself to us.  If you have a better plan, let me know.

      Thanks!

      Eileen

      P.S.  For those going to my sister's this weekend.  I'm splitting my time so Rob doesn't have the kids ALL weekend.  I'll be going down Sat. afternoon, spending the night and coming back on Sunday mid-day.
    • abby f
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 2011
        Might be fun to discreetly hang them around the store, when Linda and Aly aren't looking...

        To: newarkknitters@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 2, 2011
          I like that idea. Having them mysteriously appear would be cool.

          Might be fun to discreetly hang them around the store, when Linda and Aly aren't looking...

          To: newarkknitters@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 2, 2011
            I like that idea Abby---now we just need them to put up the tree ;-)

            Might be fun to discreetly hang them around the store, when Linda and Aly aren't looking...

            To: newarkknitters@yahoogroups.com
            From: eileenmschultz@...
            Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 11:39:05 +0000

          • dmiklitz@yahoo.com