Newark Knitters Panera Meetup, 6/7/2011, 6:00 pm

  • newarkknitters@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 5, 2011
      Reminder from: newarkknitters Yahoo! Group

      Title: Newark Knitters Panera Meetup

      Date: Tuesday June 7, 2011
      Time: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day.
      Location: Panera, Main Street, Newark, DE
      Street: 140 East Main Street
      City State Zip: Newark, DE
      Phone: 302-292-8960

    • newarkknitters@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 6, 2011

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 7, 2011
          Looking forward to it already!! See you soon!
          Abby

          From: newarkknitters@yahoogroups.com
          To: newarkknitters@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 21:55:15 +0000
          Subject: newarkknitters Newark Knitters Panera Meetup, 6/7/2011, 6:00 pm

          Date: Tuesday June 7, 2011
          Time: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm

        • eileenmschultz@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 7, 2011
            Can't wait!

            From: newarkknitters@yahoogroups.com
            To: newarkknitters@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 21:55:15 +0000

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 7, 2011
              I wanna be there, but I'm dropping my bike off at the shop at 6. If I can get to Panera, I'll see you, otherwise, it'll have to wait until next week.

              Doris

              From: newarkknitters@yahoogroups.com
              To: newarkknitters@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 21:55:15 +0000