Newark Knitters Panera Meetup, 4/5/2011, 6:00 pm

  • newarkknitters@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 3 3:01 PM
      Reminder from: newarkknitters Yahoo! Group

      Title: Newark Knitters Panera Meetup

      Date: Tuesday April 5, 2011
      Time: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 23 hours, 58 minutes.
      Location: Panera, Main Street, Newark, DE
      Street: 140 East Main Street
      City State Zip: Newark, DE
      Phone: 302-292-8960

    • eileenmschultz@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 3 3:14 PM
        I'll be there!

        Eileen

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 3 4:13 PM
          I'm planning in being there this week! Yippee

          From: newarkknitters@yahoogroups.com
          Sender: newarkknitters@yahoogroups.com
          Date: 3 Apr 2011 22:01:06 -0000
          To: <newarkknitters@yahoogroups.com>
          ReplyTo: newarkknitters@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 3 5:41 PM
            Hopefully, I'll be there! My husband is finally back in town.

            Dana

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 4 6:56 AM
              I'll bring your cookies ;-)

              Hopefully, I'll be there! My husband is finally back in town.

              Dana
              >Reminder from: newarkknitters Yahoo! Group
              >
              >Title: Newark Knitters Panera Meetup
              >
              >Date: Tuesday April 5, 2011
              >Time: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
              >Repeats: This event repeats every week.
              >Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be
              > sent in 23 hours, 58 minutes.
              >Location: Panera, Main Street, Newark, DE
              >Street: 140 East Main Street
              >City State Zip: Newark, DE
              >Phone: 302-292-8960
              >
              >Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.
              >Edit reminder options
              >
              > Copyright (c) 2011 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved |
              > Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

            • Jennifer Mayer
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 4 7:20 AM
                hey, do you have any more of the Lemon Cremes????

                I'll bring your cookies ;-)

                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 4 3:01 PM