Newark Knitters Panera Meetup, 10/5/2010, 6:00 pm

  • newarkknitters@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 3, 2010
      Reminder from: newarkknitters Yahoo! Group

      Title: Newark Knitters Panera Meetup

      Date: Tuesday October 5, 2010
      Time: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 4 minutes.
      Location: Panera, Main Street, Newark, DE
      Street: 140 East Main Street
      City State Zip: Newark, DE
      Phone: 302-292-8960

    • Doris Miklitz
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 3, 2010
        Sorry, no can do. Writing a paper for class.

        I sure miss goofing off with my knitting.

        Doris

        Date: Tuesday October 5, 2010
        Time: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm

      • eileenmschultz@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 3, 2010
          I won't be there---community meeting that night.  See you all next week at Pot Luck!

          Eileen

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 3, 2010
            I'm in, anyone else?

            From: newarkknitters@yahoogroups.com
            To: newarkknitters@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 21:55:45 +0000

            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 3, 2010
              I'm in... I need some social knitting!

              Date: Tuesday October 5, 2010
              Time: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
              Repeats: This event repeats every week.
              Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 4 minutes.
              Location: Panera, Main Street, Newark, DE
              Street: 140 East Main Street
              City State Zip: Newark, DE
              Phone: 302-292-8960

              Edit reminder options

            • Dana Veron
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 4, 2010

                I’m out.  My husband is out of town and the kids are sick.  Yippee.

                Dana

                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 4, 2010