Newark Knitters Panera Meetup!, 10/6/2009, 6:00 pm

  • newarkknitters@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 4, 2009
      Reminder from: newarkknitters Yahoo! Group

      Title: Newark Knitters Panera Meetup!

      Date: Tuesday October 6, 2009
      Time: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 12 hours, 4 minutes.
      Location: Panera on Main Street in Newark

    • newarkknitters@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 6, 2009

        Date: Tuesday October 6, 2009
        Time: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm

      • jenferkel@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 6, 2009
          I plan on being there.

          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

          From: newarkknitters@yahoogroups.com
          Date: 4 Oct 2009 21:56:21 -0000
          To: <newarkknitters@yahoogroups.com>
          Subject: newarkknitters Newark Knitters Panera Meetup!, 10/6/2009, 6:00 pm

          Date: Tuesday October 6, 2009
          Time: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm

        • lauriefelton@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 6, 2009

            Me too.

            Laurie

            Date: Tuesday October 6, 2009
            Time: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
            Repeats: This event repeats every week.
            Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 12 hours, 4 minutes.
            Location: Panera on Main Street in Newark

          • abby f
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 6, 2009
              I'll be there. I may not stay long, as my day started at 4:30am, but I'll be there :)

              Abby

              From: newarkknitters@yahoogroups.com
              To: newarkknitters@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 09:55:21 +0000

              Date: Tuesday October 6, 2009
              Time: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm

            • eileenmschultz@comcast.net
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 6, 2009
                I'm out this week.  Hopefully I can make it to Pot Luck next week.

                Eileen

                Date: Tuesday October 6, 2009
                Time: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
                Repeats: This event repeats every week.
                Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 12 hours, 4 minutes.
                Location: Panera on Main Street in Newark

              • Doris Miklitz
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 6, 2009
                  Maybe next week. Not tonight, though. I withdrew from my class, so soon Tuesdays will be available for knitting and gabbing. Looking forward to seeing you all again and for those who signed up for Franklin's visit on Saturday, I WILL BE THERE!

                  Date: Tuesday October 6, 2009
                  Time: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
                  Repeats: This event repeats every week.
                  Location: Panera on Main Street in Newark

                • Jennifer Mayer
                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 6, 2009
                    I'm out this week.... Sorry Ferkel,  I have to catch up at work.  Will bring the boye set of needles for your niece to Potluck...

                    EVERYONE...  don't forget to RSVP!!!!!!

                    Date: Tuesday October 6, 2009
                    Time: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
                    Repeats: This event repeats every week.
                    Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 12 hours, 4 minutes.
                    Location: Panera on Main Street in Newark

                    Edit reminder options

                  • S.E. BALLOU
                    Message 9 of 9 , Oct 12, 2009
                      Hello yo'll, I will be there tommorow... looking for ward to seeing everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Sandra Ballou/DBL-G MOM
                      302-540-1405
                      CROCHET/KNIT STUDENT
                      msballou919@...