Newark Knitters Meetup!, 11/7/2006, 6:30 pm

  • newarkknitters@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 4, 2006
      Reminder from: newarkknitters's Calendar
      Title: Newark Knitters Meetup!
      Date: Tuesday November 7, 2006
      Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days, 12 hours, 4 minutes.
      Location: Central Perk on Main Street in Newark
      Copyright © 2006  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
    • Haedrich, Catherine
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 6, 2006
        I will out of office this day so I will miss this meeting.  Have a nice get-together.

        Catherine Haedrich
        Tech Strategy Operations Support - DE
        Tel. (302) 457-5446
        Fax (302) 457-3819
        Mailstop DE5-021-02-06

        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 6, 2006
          Unfortunately I won't make this week's meeting either... I'm going to a stress workshop that night. See you all next week!

          Abby

          To: newarkknitters@yahoogroups.com

          Date: Tuesday November 7, 2006
          Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
          Repeats: This event repeats every week.
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days, 12 hours, 4 minutes.
          Location: Central Perk on Main Street in Newark
          Copyright © 2006  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

          Try the next generation of search with Windows LiveT Search today! Try it!
        • abby
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 6, 2006
            Oops... forget my other message! I WILL be there tomorrow night.
            Anyone else planning on attending?

            Abby
          • brookey
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 6, 2006
              I'm in.
              I finished my bag - I'll bring it.
              Not sure what I'll work on, but I'll be there.
            • Haedrich, Catherine
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 6, 2006
                Darn, I wanted to see your finished bag but hopefully you will be using it regularly now.

                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 7, 2006
                  Date: Tuesday November 7, 2006
                  Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
                  Repeats: This event repeats every week.
                  Location: Central Perk on Main Street in Newark
                  Copyright © 2006  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
                • jenferkel
                  Message 8 of 10 , Nov 7, 2006
                    I will be there!

                    --- In newarkknitters@yahoogroups.com, "abby" <afrelichde@...> wrote:

                    > Oops... forget my other message! I WILL be there tomorrow night.
                    > Anyone else planning on attending?
                    >
                    > Abby

                  • Hassna R Ramay
                    Message 9 of 10 , Nov 7, 2006

                      I will be there.

                      Hassna

                    • dveron@udel.edu
                      Message 10 of 10 , Nov 7, 2006
                        Sorry - we missed as well. The baby is sick (still!). See you next week!

                        Dana