Newark Knitters Panera Meetup!, 12/2/2008, 6:00 pm

  • newarkknitters@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 2, 2008
      Reminder from: newarkknitters Yahoo! Group

      Title: Newark Knitters Panera Meetup!

      Date: Tuesday December 2, 2008
      Time: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: Panera on Main Street in Newark

    • Jennifer Mayer
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 2, 2008
        See you all there?

        Date: Tuesday December 2, 2008
        Time: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every week.
        Location: Panera on Main Street in Newark

        Edit reminder options

      • Jennifer Kelly
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 2, 2008
          Won't see me tonight. Caught another nasty cold. I hope to be at the potluck. Hope you all had a nice holiday!

          Date: Tuesday December 2, 2008
          Time: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
          Repeats: This event repeats every week.
          Location: Panera on Main Street in Newark

          Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email
          Edit reminder options

        • eileenmschultz@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 2, 2008
            I hope to be there!

            From: newarkknitters@yahoogroups.com
            > Reminder from: newarkknitters Yahoo! Group
            > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/newarkknitters/cal
            >
            > Newark Knitters Panera Meetup!
            > Tuesday December 2, 2008
            > 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
            > (This event repeats every week.)
            > Location: Panera on Main Street in Newark
            >
            > All Rights Reserved
            > Copyright � 2008
            > Yahoo! Inc.
            > http://www.yahoo.com
            >
            > Privacy Policy:
            > http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us
            >
            > Terms of Service:
            > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
          • Doris Miklitz
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 2, 2008
              I will be there this evening!

              Date: Tuesday December 2, 2008
              Time: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm

            • smilecreationscrafts@verizon.net

                Date: Tuesday December 2, 2008
                Time: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm

              • lauriefelton@comcast.net
                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 2, 2008
                  I'm planning to be there.
                  Laurie

                  From: "Jennifer Mayer" <vbjenn@...>
                  See you all there?

                  Date: Tuesday December 2, 2008
                  Time: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
                  Repeats: This event repeats every week.
                  Location: Panera on Main Street in Newark

                  Edit reminder options
                  Copyright � 2008  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

                • abby f
                  Message 8 of 10 , Dec 2, 2008
                    I'll be there! Sounds like we'll have a good turnout tonight. Feel better Ferkel!

                    Abby

                    From: newarkknitters@yahoogroups.com
                    To: newarkknitters@yahoogroups.com
                    Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 10:55:29 +0000

                    Date: Tuesday December 2, 2008
                    Time: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
                    Repeats: This event repeats every week.
                    Location: Panera on Main Street in Newark

                  • azurerose23
                    Message 9 of 10 , Dec 2, 2008
                      I'll be there!