USA 10K Walk championship in Albany - new date

  • Steve Vaitones
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2008
      The 10K Nationals in Albany has moved from June 1 to *May 31
      It was always a good road trip when in Buffalo; now it's barely 3 hours
      away - hope NEW can have a good showing there.
      Will announce when the entry is available

      Steve
    • jdelgrotte@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 8, 2008
        steve,
        it must require pre-qualification, yes or no?
        Josef

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 8, 2008
          Josef,

          There is no pre-qualification for the National 10K Championship in
          Albany. Anyone, junior, open, or master may enter. I would also
          encourage the N.E.W. competitors to be sure to declare their teams
          members. Up to five members may be per team may be declared. The
          combined times of the fastest three members of the team are used to score.

          Thank you. -- Justin