Re: [N.E.W.] Brown masters meet

  • jdelgrotte@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 2, 2005
      How do I register for that event?
      directions?

      Josef Dellagrotte
    • J. Light
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 2, 2005

        The entry form can be found at:

        http://www.usatfne.org/track/2005-brownmasters.pdf

        Directions are on form.  You may be required to joint USATF at the door. I think they’re pretty strict about this.

        Figure on the race walk starting around 1 pm (maybe a bit earlier if there aren’t many competitors in preceding events.)

        Joe Light

        jolt47@...

         "As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron." — H. L. Mencken, 1920

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 2, 2005
          Joseph,

          Follow the link below for registration and info on the Brown University/USATF-NE Masters Indoor Track & Field Championship at Providence, RI event:

          http://usatfne.org/track/2005-brownmasters.pdf

          Hope this helps. -- Justin

          ***On Sun 2:18p Jan 2, 2005 jdelgrotte@... wrote***