I don't know if auto parts store still sell it but there is paper gasket material that can be cut to size. Back in the day! I would hammer the gasketlast2blast
Because I am not on facebook, I have never seen this group.Like everything "this hobby" has those that beleive they have all the answers and know it all.yp_ron_murrieta_155
if its a small gasket under 8" then you can cut on from food safe containers lids that are usually flat I have also used a fiber gasket material Blue that isjwhite701
[ Useful Links ]
- Food and Drink
- Mar 19, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.