i agree! Ive taken quite a bit of heat on other forums over the years From: "Robert Hubble zymurgybob@... [new_distillers]"marcornantel
I don't know for sure about commercial vodka, and Paolo may be right, but when I make gin as you say, only with my clean sugarwash/sortavodka, I removetgfoitwoods
I should take out about 1-2% out. Always worked. Even a commercial vodka could have its "congeners". When I do this, I never had headache after. Hugs Jurza -
[ Useful Links ]
- Food and Drink
- Mar 19, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.