Not practical.As Brazil and other ethanol producers know, it takes more energy to distill ethanol than you actually get out of it when burnt. A neat idea butzl1fox
I thought this was interesting. Robert How whiskey could fuel your carlast2blast
Welcome all New Members, This site contains much information and a multitude of members with vast amounts of information. Please feel free to research and firstname.lastname@example.org
[ Useful Links ]
- Food and Drink
- Mar 19, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.