What kind of cherry? Robert From: "dfboss1@... [new_distillers]" To: email@example.com Sent: Wednesday,last2blast
The final result, charred cherrywood is nice! Sweet and aromatic just like the smell you get when split it. It gives a nice red color real quick. I'm a goinggerryruiz1701
Well, since you're new, gotta ask. What do you want to make? Whiskey, vodka, neutral etc. (And what do you consider reasonable costs and what are yourzapatasiemprevive
[ Useful Links ]
- Food and Drink
- Mar 19, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.