Im New. How do I make a cheap still???

  • gs70350@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2001
      Hello to all.  I am a newbie on this newsgroup.  I am into the alcohol for
      the fuel and experimentation part.  so if its a deadly mixture, im ok since I
      wont be drinking it.  it should still burn im sure.  My question is that I
      would like to build a very cheap still.  I built the condenser for it already
      out of copper 1/4 inch OD tubing coiled inside of a soda pop jar with the
      tube coming out of the bottom to drip into a container and a tube going into
      the side from the boiler or whatevery you call it. Im going to put water and
      ice into this condenser so that it will cool effectively.  How do I make a
      cheap boiler?  just use a paint can with a hole in the lid and a tube coming
      out of it going to the condenser??  that way I could remove the lid when I
      want to fill it back up and clean it out.  any suggestions??  I would greatly
      appreciate it.  also, please send the mail to GS70350@....  I dont have
      the email list stuff so I wont get to read the list unless I go to the site.
      thanks
      Jacob Morse