Re: [new_distillers] I need to make some good rum, can anyone help?

  • BOKAKOB
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003
      it is too late to make it before christmas... get everclear and add some burnt sugar and a bit of clove (not too much). Spice it with little of halapeno pepper and you could get away with this. call it my spiced rum... On the other hand if you are offended by this bland reply, consider it to be a joke...

      canadian_distiller_outlaw <canadian_saudi@...> wrote:
      hi, im a new member of this group,and a new member to the group of
      people around the world who like to make their own alcohol.
      well, heres my story. all my friends know about my new hobbie, which
      by the way im enjoying immensely(spelling?). i originally took it up
      to make wine and vodka, but now im being ask by my friends to make
      some rum for a christmas party, as sort of a joke/test. now i have
      no idea if i have the time or resources to do this, and i dont know
      how to make it. could somebody give me some help on how to do this?

      if you can, please post it here, because my email isnt working yet
      for some reason.
      Thanx a lot!!

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      I can be wrong I must say