Re: [new_distillers] Re: New Moonshiners Group, I don't know friend :-I

  • Lee Fugatt
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 1, 2003
      Howdy all! My name is Lee and I just joined your group. I got started with
      this particular alchemy after my girl friend got me inerested in making
      fruit wines from all of the different trees we have growing all over
      Northern California. This year I picked over 600 pounds of plums as well as
      150 pounds of peaches and 65 pounds of pomagranites. I then remembers my
      time in the milutary in areas where Plum Brandy known as "Slivovic" is made.
      I fabricated a simple pot still from a stainless steel pot and mixing bowl I
      had in my kitchen and 12 feet of copper tubing from the hardware store.
      Using new wine ! started experimenting. Now I am hooked on the science and
      creative process. I appreciate al of the great information I have already
      gotten from your wise words and I am taking them to heart. I have pretty
      much decided against naming my new restaurant and bar " Mustafa's Moonshine
      Pub & Pork Palace" and I am rethinking my first choice of location near the
      Airport... Thanks again! Lee Fugatt from the Northern California Republic!