Stock Pot

  • Louie Belle
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2001
      Hi, Louie here I have finally taken this to the
      practicle level, no more reading (for the moment).

      I bought a 'Pronto' 15.1 L stainless steel stock pot
      from K-mart it has a flat lid also made of steel and
      with riveted handles (in the lid aswell). Any tips on
      what to do first, how to start the construction of a
      reflux still...

      Thanx a bunch
      Louie.