Re: Spam

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 27 3:25 AM
      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "John Wisbey"
      <johnwisbey@l...> wrote:
      > Some lunatic is putting out messages using my name. If you get
      them please note it is nothing to do with me. They come from
      > woodhgwovmdz@a... If anybody can help me contact aussiemail I
      would be most obliged.
      > Sorry to bother you all with this type of rubbish
      >
      > John Wisbey

      Hi John,
      Send me a sample of the messages, I'll see what I can do.
      Send as attachments to...
      gnikomson2000@...

    • John Wisbey
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 27 5:41 AM
        Hi, Mike, I have sent a copy of the offending mail to Harry in the hope that he may be able to help.

        In passing, I have put 20 plates of porridge in the cupboard and am now waiting for the mould. In the meantime, the plum brandy is going down a treat

        John Wisbey
        Via Montemarino 30-A
        Borgomale (CN) 12050
        Italy
        Tel: 00 39 0173 529505
        Fax: 00 39 0173 529942
        e-mail: johnwisbey@... & john@...

      • Stephen A. Powell
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 27 9:25 AM
          Perhaps he has a virus or a worm and does not know it.
          > Some lunatic is putting out messages using my name. If you get
          them please note it is nothing to do with me. They come from
          > woodhgwovmdz@a... If anybody can help me contact aussiemail I
          would be most obliged.
          > Sorry to bother you all with this type of rubbish
          >
          > John Wisbey

          Hi John,
          Send me a sample of the messages, I'll see what I can do.
          Send as attachments to...
          gnikomson2000@...

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • topkiwi@ihug.co.nz
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 15, 2004
            Are you a spammer? (I found your email on a spammer website!?!)

          • Steve
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 15, 2004
              --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, topkiwi@i... wrote:
              > Are you a spammer? (I found your email on a spammer website!?!)

              I am not sure who you are talking about, just a novice distiller
              here looking for info and support, cheers.
              BTW whats a spammer website?
            • Levi Langershank
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 16, 2004
                SURE!!!Want a sandwich???.....just something to eat while you search for
                Spammers....:>)

                >From: topkiwi@...
                >
                >Are you a spammer? (I found your email on a spammer website!?!)

              • Mike Nixon
                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 20, 2004
                  Robert Thomas wrote:
                  Subject: [new_distillers] headers: change them!

                  could you flame me with a header entitled " spam"
                  cheers.
                  Oh well ... if you insist Rob .... "flame" :-))

                  All the best, and Happy Christmas!
                  Mike N
                • David W Lunsford
                  Message 8 of 9 , Dec 20, 2004
                    wow, I felt that....got one bubbling, paying homage to the yeast gods....by
                    the way, have been using small (18"square) heating pad under the bucket to
                    maintain temp at 23C...cheap and easy temp control, at your
                    pharmacy....maxtonnage