Thank ya Tony, how bout this?

  • shinershane
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2003
      It's just my last run that gave me such fits as things have been
      fine. I been blaming everything from the Weather to the loose heel on
      my right boot. I am running a fairly short column (2'tall 2" Dia) and
      thought I had my heat right. Perhaps not. You made a lot of sence,
      thanks. I plan to go taller in the near future but to do so, I gotta
      go outside.

      One other thing, just a thought. If a person went with a bit smaller
      Dia, in his column say 1"1/2. Would this not cause condensation to
      collect to a thicker degree on the packing so each time it fell,
      would it not take more with it to the pot? Besides the obvious
      problem of being easy to flood, would it be so very bad? or is the
      idea of using anything smaller then 2" pretty much going to be a
      waste of time & $

      SS