Re: [new_distillers] unclear wash

  • ups474@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7, 2001
      try putting the mash in the freezer or the fridge- that tends to knock down
      any stubborn yeast that won't settle out- a week should do it. Jack
    • janpam ooms
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 7, 2001
        Hi Phillipa,
        Yes,it is better to clear the wash before distilling as you get a better end
        result.I personally always distill twice and then it is not so important to
        start with a clear wash,try it and the end result will speak for itself.
        Regards Jan