glucose, tips on working with

  • vector180
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2003
      Help
      I managed to get a bulk supply of glucose for my liquers. Now I just
      gotta work out a non sticky non messy way of getting the gunk outa the
      5L tub and into the mixing jug. Any ideas?
    • Mark Little
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2003
        Sit the tub in a bath/bucket or whatever of hot water and
        wait 15 minutes, maybee top up with fresh hot water half
        way. Of course if your tub will fit in the microwave thats
        the preferred option. When warm the glucose will get VERY
        thin and MUCH easier to pour into (ideally) several smaller
        containers. When refrigerated should keep for AGES, well
        over a yearor two in my experience

        Mark

        http://archive.nnytech.net/
        http://homedistiller.org