Re: Question on carbon filtering

  • vector180
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 5, 2003
      Most seem to like it, I didnt.
      I had troube with air locks, getting wet carbon in and out of it and
      cleaning.I think i was unlucky to get one that always leaked from the
      screw tops too. It attaches to a bucket with a tap. the problem is the
      tap is an inch off the bottom of the bucket so there is an inch of
      alchol left in the bucket unprocessed. Ok if your producing lots.or you
      tip the bucket etc IMO bad design.

      --

      Urendi Maleldil !.....Mark
      mark.symonds@...