RE: [new_distillers] Digest Number 1098

  • Murphy-Marsh, Leigh
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2003
      Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 10:20:04 +0100 (CET)
      From: tintin <tintin_milou92@...>
      Subject: Re: Flavoring

      Hi Tintin,
      I have a question for you mate. I was talking to somebody who was from Saudi and was working on the oilfields a few years ago. As you can imagine drinking alcohol was forbidden so the boys being true Ockers, they made it from all sorts of stuff. He was telling me that a Frenchman brought over some window cleaner which they tested and it was pure ethanol in a bottle. Could this be true or is it denatured over there as well? I could almost understand the French having it pure as they would have less trouble, I would have thought, with people drinking it.
      Cheers,
      Leigh.