Re: [new_distillers] Re: Flavoring

  • tintin
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 2, 2003
      Thanks - Merci - Danke

      Tintin

      "http://www.firstclassmatch.com" <whiteluvdr@...> wrote:
      You might check this site out.
      http://www.winemakingbrewingco.com/shop.cgi?page=catalog
      I have been doing business with them for several years.
      Check out " other related hobbies"
      Good Luck
      Barry

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, pieter bosman <eirinn_0@y...>
      wrote:
      > Peut etre que vous pouvez commander en Belgique?
      > BMS Kuurne est prs du frontiere Francaise:
      > http://www.bmswijndepot.com/bmsr.html
      > et Brouwland se trouve pres d'Anvers:
      > http://www.brouwland.com/egoracatalog/shop_info.asp
      >
      > tintin <tintin_milou92@y...> wrote:
      > Thank for your answer,
      >
      > the problem is that in France Distilling is forbidden. Such shops
      are inexisting. I have tryed to find something on the net but until
      now unsuccessfully.

      > tintin
      >
      > Derek Hamlet <derekhamlet@s...> wrote:
      > Tin Tin
      > Here in N. America such items are usually sold at a
      local "brewshop" that
      > caters to the home winemaker and brewer. The more enlightened of
      them also
      > carry the extras for those who may distill.
      > The quantity and diversity of what is sold varies greatly.
      > I am unaware whether such shops and suppliers exist in France. If
      not,
      > there should be some mail order resources available by doing a
      search with
      > Google.
      > At 09:15 PM 10/30/03, you wrote:
      > >Do someone knows where to buy, in France (our europe), these
      > >flavoring extracts, oak ships, ...
      > >
      > >thanks
      > >

      > >Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      >
      ><http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=
      1705041694:HM/A=1595055/R=0/SIG=124j83ehr/*http://ashnin.com/clk/mury
      utaitakenattogyo?YH=3707890&yhad=1595055>
      > >Click Here!
      > >
      > >[]

      > >New Distillers group archives are at
      > ><http://archive.nnytech.net/>http://archive.nnytech.net/
      > >FAQ and other information available at
      > ><http://homedistiller.org>http://homedistiller.org

      > Regards
      > Derek Hamlet
      > Victoria, B. C.
      > 250-592-8590
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Service.

      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 2, 2003
        Merci,

        Tintin

        At 09:15 PM 10/30/03, you wrote:
        >Do someone knows where to buy, in France (our europe), these
        >flavoring extracts, oak ships, ...
        >
        >thanks
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        ><http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705041694:HM/A=1595055/R=0/SIG=124j83ehr/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenattogyo?YH=3707890&yhad=1595055>
        >Click Here!
        >
        >[]

        >New Distillers group archives are at
        ><http://archive.nnytech.net/>http://archive.nnytech.net/
        >FAQ and other information available at
        ><http://homedistiller.org>http://homedistiller.org

        Regards
        Derek Hamlet
        Victoria, B. C.
        250-592-8590

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        tintin_milou92

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        tintin_milou92

      • chio0744
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 13 1:48 PM
          i have been adding "Prestige" brand essence to my finished product to
          make it taste similar to Gordon's London Dry Gin. This costs me $4 for
          each litre of 40% that i addd it to. Is there any way that i can make
          something similar myself? Thanks.
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 13 3:24 PM
            --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "chio0744" <chio0744@y...>
            wrote:
            > i have been adding "Prestige" brand essence to my finished product
            > make it taste similar to Gordon's London Dry Gin. This costs me $4
            for
            > each litre of 40% that i addd it to. Is there any way that i can
            make
            > something similar myself? Thanks.

            Look in Links. Recipes from Distillers. Look for Gin.