Re: Massive Improvement!!

  • peter_vcb
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 31, 2003
      i agree, most smirnoff is muck (i rinse out the empties i collect),
      although i like smirnoff black. it is franchised like many beers.
      british henineken is piss compared to dutch, i have tasted good
      russian smirnoff. i never had skyy but i am a fan of absolut and
      stolichnaya. especially absolut citron. i read absolut purify the
      normal stuff and then add back some early distillate to give it
      flavour, i dont think they do this to the citron which makes it very
      nice mixed.

      Peter

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "nanosleep" <nanosleep@y...>