Re: Build your own Grain Mill

  • nanosleep
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2003
      Galvanized pipe may not be the best for the rollers. Especially if
      you are brewing beer. I know the fumes from the galvanized stuff will
      make you very sick when you are welding it. The galvanized stuff may
      flake off and end up in your beer. Regular old steel should work fine
      (except for rusting). Distillers may not have to worry about the
      galvanized stuff since the metals will stay in the boiler. I wouldn't
      want to take the chance!!!