Kegs

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2003
      I have found myself in chicago for the next week and I was wondering
      if anyone new where I could find a cheap keg in the city? Next week
      ill be driving back to Seattle via the I90. so if anyone could sugest
      a keg seller along that route, it would be most helpfull.

      Im planning on building my still as soon as I get back home. I am so
      excited. I have 40L of wash waiting.