Re: oak barrel (brisbane residents only)

  • jonoandjo@southcom.com.au
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2001
      --- In new_distillers@y..., jaron123@y... wrote:
      > (brisbane residents only)
      >
      > i am after a oak barrel to give my burban the real oak tast and
      cause
      > they look realy good. it must be 25L TO 50L.
      >
      > dose any one know where i can get one from and aproximently how
      much.
      > thanks jaron
      hi Jaron
      I live in Tassie but when I was last in QLD I went to the
      bundy factory and there was a cooper making barrels in the same
      street as the rum factory. Dont know his name but I would guess he
      would be in the yellow pages.
    • klcampbell
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 3, 2001
        Jaron, try "ibrew.com.au",Jane or John will assist you.They are in
        Surfers.Regards Ken.