Re:SOAP

  • al lewis
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 3:40 PM
      Hi just to add a little confusion to the discussion on the habit of
      throwing a bar of soap into the brew. According to the book that I
      have on Poteen [meaning little pot] from Ireland a lot of the process
      was carried out in places where the sound of the fermenting could be
      heard. The bar of soap was thrown in to keep the pot quiet and stop
      the bubbling. For your consideration. al