RE: [new_distillers] I want to get started distilling

  • Tony & Elle Ackland
    Message 1 of 3 , May 13, 2000
      try http://www.geocities.com/kiwi_distiller

      also - for the more advanced - I've just updated the "Theory" section to
      include some simple look-up graphs to help with designing a reflux still,
      and showing the differences between different types of packing, column
      height, and reflux ratio.

      Tony
    • Aaron Smith
      Message 2 of 3 , May 14, 2000
        also you could check out my site
        It was written by me for people just starting out
        if you have any problems email this group and they'll help you out
        cheers
        smithers
        http://go.to/distil