some comments please

  • crew666@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2001
      I've put a sketch of the reflux still i'm building on the net (only
      finished the condensor for now, and also already bought the copper
      tube (40mm diameter) because it's hard to find here and i got the
      chance to buy a left-over. just want to know if i'm going in the
      right direction and what anybody sees as weak points in my sketch.

      it's located here:
      http://maxpowa.telenet.be/mystill_sketch001.gif

      and i also was wondering how precise the thermometer has to be, 1°c
      is affordable, 0.1°c is rather expensive, would a thermometer with
      0.5°c be good enough ? or should i spend the extra $250 and get a
      high precision model?

      thanks for any help,
      Steven
    • klcampbell
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2001
        Steve,Mate where in the world are you. I can buy digital thermometers in OZ.
        for around $40.00 au.Gladly send you 1 or 2,just contact me
        ,Regards,Ken.----- Original Message -----