i need a boiler

  • Shannon and michael
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2003
      hi all i got my top part of my still done now i need is the cook
      boiler. were the best way to get one for free or some thing that
      affordable not out stght in eather copper staneless steel and holds
      15 to 25 gal's
      thans for any help
      some were in s.e. wisconsin
    • Wil
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2003
        Start shopping ebay for a 15.5 Gal SS Beer keg...

        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Shannon and michael"