Cleaning copper pipe

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2003
      I tried the vinagar trick without any luck and I dont look to kindly
      on the elbo grees method. Last night i soaked a test pice in CLR a
      standard kitchen cleaner. Within an hour all the green and black crud
      was gone. the stuff worked wonders. I hope others find this usfull.
    • watertrade2003
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2003
        CLR -- wish I had thought of that! The Ad boasts it cleaning
        ability - Nice work steve !

        Cheers
        Jim