Cleaning pads Stainless/Copper.

  • headcavedin
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2003
      Do you folk have any special way of cleaning your scrubber pads? I
      use Copper pads and boil them for a time with a little Bleach. Then I
      rinse really well. My column and pot I take to the car wash with me.

      Frank
    • Wil
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2003
        I shove mine down over the dish prongs in the dish washer and hold
        them in place with rubber bands, then just wash them as usual.

        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "headcavedin"
        <headcavedin@y...> wrote:
        > Do you folk have any special way of cleaning your scrubber pads? I
        > use Copper pads and boil them for a time with a little Bleach.
        Then I
        > rinse really well. My column and pot I take to the car wash with
        me.

        > Frank
      • nanosleep
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2003
          I use stainless and I just throw them in the dishwasher (top rack).