Re: Preparing copper tube

  • chonder69
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2003
      On my 2" pipe, I ziptied a couple of stainless steel scrubbers(or
      other abrasive) to a dowel rod and it's just like cleaning a gun
      barrel. The vinegar soak and some of the vinegar/salt/baking soda
      paste does okay for me. There are commercial copper cleaning
      chemicals in the housewares section of the grocery usually, it does
      a good job, but rinse well.