Re: Question on fermentation

  • chonder69
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 2, 2003
      I am better now. I was at 22 deg C and went and put a heatpad and
      blanket around the carbuoy. Took it up to 28deg and that speeded
      the yeast up considerably. It sp gr. has dropped from 1045 to 1010
      in the last 2 days, and it is getting a dryer, less vinegarry
      taste. Thanks to all.

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "watertrade2003"