oak barrel (brisbane residents only)

  • jaron123@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 16, 2001
      (brisbane residents only)

      i am after a oak barrel to give my burban the real oak tast and cause
      they look realy good. it must be 25L TO 50L.

      dose any one know where i can get one from and aproximently how much.

      thanks jaron
    • klcampbell
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 17, 2001
        Jaron,go to ibrew.com.au.Regards Ken.

      • jonoandjo@southcom.com.au
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 2, 2001
          --- In new_distillers@y..., jaron123@y... wrote:
          > (brisbane residents only)
          >
          > i am after a oak barrel to give my burban the real oak tast and
          cause
          > they look realy good. it must be 25L TO 50L.
          >
          > dose any one know where i can get one from and aproximently how
          much.
          > thanks jaron
          hi Jaron
          I live in Tassie but when I was last in QLD I went to the
          bundy factory and there was a cooper making barrels in the same
          street as the rum factory. Dont know his name but I would guess he
          would be in the yellow pages.
        • klcampbell
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 3, 2001
            Jaron, try "ibrew.com.au",Jane or John will assist you.They are in
            Surfers.Regards Ken.