Hello

  • Glen
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 15, 2001
      Hello? busy board i guess?
    • grahamperham
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 9, 2009
        Blanik has returned to the fold. :))
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 10, 2009
          BLANIK - WELCOME BACK !!!

          WHERE THE HELL YOU BEEN???

          We missed you and your words of wisdom ya ol' gizzer - please give us
          an update...

          Vino es Veritas,

          Jim aka Waldo.

          --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "grahamperham"

          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 10, 2009
            <grahamperham@...> wrote:

            > Blanik has returned to the fold. :))

            Yeh, nice to see you in one piece. :)

          • grahamperham
            Message 5 of 16 , Feb 10, 2009
              Shit, I've forgotten how to post here so here goes.

              Up until 2400hrs last night the death toll is 180+ (50
              unidentifiable), 4000 homeless living in tents or sharing homes,
              300,000 hectares burnt out. I feel guilty cos we haven't been
              affected. Stoopid, I know.

              For those who haven't spoken to Harry, I have to report that he has
              the greatest Oz accent. :))

              Not doing much in the distilling area for a while owing to heat and
              now this. I can't even drink much just in case. It's a sad world. :))

              Nice to be back.

              blanik
            • grahamperham
              Message 6 of 16 , Feb 10, 2009
                <grahamperham@...> wrote:

                > Blanik has returned to the fold. :))

                Did my post re fires get through? I've forgotten how to post. lolol

                blanik
                Message 7 of 16 , Feb 10, 2009
                  <grahamperham@...> wrote:

                  > --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "grahamperham"
                  > <grahamperham@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Blanik has returned to the fold. :))
                  > >

                  > Did my post re fires get through? I've forgotten how to post. lolol
                  >
                  > blanik

                  Sorry mate,
                  The guys forgot to take you off mod status. All good now.

                • morganfield1
                  Message 8 of 16 , Feb 10, 2009
                    Welcome Back, Dog!

                    Tip one (to you), Morgan

                    <grahamperham@...> wrote:

                    > Blanik has returned to the fold. :))

                  • abbababbaccc
                    Message 9 of 16 , Feb 10, 2009

                      > --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "grahamperham"
                      > <grahamperham@> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "grahamperham"
                      > > <grahamperham@> wrote:
                      > > >
                      > > > Blanik has returned to the fold. :))
                      > > >

                      > > Did my post re fires get through? I've forgotten how to post.
                      lolol

                      > > blanik
                      > >

                      > Sorry mate,
                      > The guys forgot to take you off mod status. All good now.
                      >
                      > Slainte!
                      > regards Harry

                      No, I didn't forgot. I was just cautios since the mail address had
                      changed (IIRC). You can never be too careful ;)

                      Cheers, Riku
                    • grahamperham
                      Message 10 of 16 , Feb 11, 2009
                        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "morganfield1"
                        <morganfield1@...> wrote:

                        > Welcome Back, Dog!
                        >
                        > Tip one (to you), Morgan
                        >

                        > --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "grahamperham"
                        > <grahamperham@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > Blanik has returned to the fold. :))

                        Thanks for the welcome guys. Ther will be another change, riku. My
                        email address is a little too revealing, not that I think that any
                        gmen could be bothered wasting their time chasing me for 'illegal'
                        stilling. It would cost them more in time and effort to be worth
                        while. A few gallons of grog is hardly a hanging offence when we have
                        fools lighting bush fires.

                        blanik
                      • grahamperham
                        Message 11 of 16 , Feb 11, 2009
                          <grahamperham@...> wrote:

                          > --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "morganfield1"
                          > <morganfield1@> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > Welcome Back, Dog!
                          > >
                          > > Tip one (to you), Morgan
                          > >

                          > > --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "grahamperham"
                          > > <grahamperham@> wrote:
                          > > >
                          > > > Blanik has returned to the fold. :))
                          > > >

                          > Thanks for the welcome guys. Ther will be another change, riku. My
                          > email address is a little too revealing, not that I think that any
                          > gmen could be bothered wasting their time chasing me for 'illegal'
                          > stilling. It would cost them more in time and effort to be worth
                          > while. A few gallons of grog is hardly a hanging offence when we have
                          > fools lighting bush fires.
                          >

                          > blanik

                          Sorry about all these off topic posts while I'm trying to change my
                          ID. If this doesnt work, stuff it. I'm perfectly happy to have the
                          crap posts deleted, mods
                          Message 12 of 16 , Feb 11, 2009
                            Hey Blanik,

                            No problem - one of us will delete em. Im so sorry to hear about all
                            those people homeless and living in tents, much less the 180 plus that
                            lost their lives - Bless them all...

                            And ya just heard that the govt turned Victoria into a crime scene -
                            what the heck is going on?? Well at least they said some of your jumpin
                            bears were saved... Anyways glad your alright.

                            Vino es Veritas,

                            Jim aka Waldo.

                            --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "grahamperham" <blanik@...>
                            wrote:

                            > --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "grahamperham"
                            > grahamperham@ wrote:
                            > >
                            > > --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "morganfield1"
                            > > <morganfield1@> wrote:
                            > > >
                            > > > Welcome Back, Dog!
                            > > >
                            > > > Tip one (to you), Morgan
                            > > >

                            > > > --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "grahamperham"

                            > > Thanks for the welcome guys. Ther will be another change, riku. My
                            > > email address is a little too revealing, not that I think that any
                            > > gmen could be bothered wasting their time chasing me for 'illegal'
                            > > stilling. It would cost them more in time and effort to be worth
                            > > while. A few gallons of grog is hardly a hanging offence when we
                            have
                            > > fools lighting bush fires.
                            > >

                            > > blanik
                            > >
                            > Sorry about all these off topic posts while I'm trying to change my
                            > ID. If this doesnt work, stuff it. I'm perfectly happy to have the
                            > crap posts deleted, mods

                          • Peter
                            Message 13 of 16 , Mar 21, 2012
                              Hello again. I was a member of this group a few years ago, maybe I still was, I do not know. It has been a year or two or three. I could never get my homemade Bokabob to work because of the cheap aluminum turkey fryer but I redid things after watching the moonshine show on tv so I am ready to try this again. I know from experience that you guys will be a big help. Thank you for answering all the questions I might have. This is going to be fun.
                            • Eric Yendall
                              Message 14 of 16 , Apr 9 4:28 AM
                                http://www.pinturasydecoracionmiro.com/zdi/qyyhkgb.cac

                                Eric Yendall

                                4/9/2013 12:27:58 PM

                                pb

                                4/9/2013 12:27:58 PM
                                Eric Yendall
                              • Richard Costa
                                Message 15 of 16 , Apr 9 5:50 AM

                                  Eric, virus alert. My computer tells me that the link provided has a virus.

                                  Message 16 of 16 , Apr 9 6:22 AM
                                    GET THIS SPAM OFF!!!

                                    On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 7:28 AM, Eric Yendall wrote:

                                    Eric Yendall

                                    4/9/2013 12:27:58 PM

                                    pb

                                    4/9/2013 12:27:58 PM