Re: [new_distillers] Condenser coil question

  • Sjoerd de Roos
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 27, 2003
      I saw I didn't answer all your questions, sorry for that!
      1. So touching the wall is no problem.
      2. It does not effect the efficiency of your condenser.
      3. I don't know wether the direction of the water flow should go from top to bottom or vice versa, but I've always made my condensers with counter flow. In other words: the coolest water condenses the hottest vapours.

      Sjoerd

      tfurey7 <tfurey7@...> wrote:
      My condenser coil is touching the inside walls of my 3" pipe. Is that
      a problem? Does it reduce the efficiency of my condenser? In which
      direction should the water flow, top to bottom or vice versa?

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Greetings,
      Sjoerd