Re: whisky yeast?

  • corn_wash
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2003
      each time you swirl it it slowes down, you can stop now, make sure
      the mash temp is at 80F and keep it as close to that as possible it
      should start bubble faster in 2-4 hours if the mash is right,no
      clorine in water,temp at 80F,ph 3-5 not over 5,and enough sugar in
      mash and yeast food......

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "chonder69" <kystudboy@b...>
      wrote:
      > Would I be right to assume that a regular whisky yeast in mash will
      > bubble the airlock less actively than a 48hr turbo in sugarwater?
      > It is producing a small bubble every second or two after 2 days.
      Is