Answer!

  • Stevensgang@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2000
      Tony! I think I found the answer to my own question. Fox-Fire book says
      to put about 10 gal. of mash into the thump when starting a run. This is
      using a 50gal. still and a 50 gal. thump. So that would be very close to
      what Deb runs in her still given the size difference. So in a 5gal.
      still I assume 1 or 2gal. put in the thump would be plenty. Thanks
      anyway be careful !!!!!