Re: [new_distillers] Z unit distilling

  • janpam ooms
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 9, 2001
      Glenn,they are home made but are easy to manufacture from am old beer barrel
      and some elbows and 2inch dairy fittings and a ball valve, all in stainless
      of course. Email me your mailing adress and i will send you a copy of the
      email. Regards Jan. Stay away from any plastic crap like this heaven sent z
      filter.