1st wash

  • Wil
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 9:10 PM
      Im sampling the fruits of my 1st labors, a wash of Sugar, 1 Cup
      Molasses and a good dose of LalVin EC-1118. It has been fermenting
      for just over a week and has settled down to about 1 bubble every 15-
      20 seconds. Tastes remarkably like a very dry Chablis with a sweet
      hint(probablly the last of the sugar) havn't done a SG yet but my
      educated Sterno drinking palet figures it to be about 15% ABV..
      should be about right for stripping this coming weekend!!

      GOD, Ya gotta love Yeast Ranching!!

      Wil,
      Get along little Yeast Doggies!!