  • jaron dalle cort
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2001

      dear fellow distillers

      i am very new to the distilling hobbie i just got a 50L distill and a carbonator. i put thought my fisrt wash and got 75percent alchol but watered it down to 30 percent. any way i want to find out some resipy's for some good tasting burban.

      and some people web sites of there setups

      thanks

      Do You Yahoo!?
      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/