Any EEs or CEs

  • fermentsindarkness
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2003
      Running a microcontrolled still? I think this too would be in an
      interesting project but wold like to know if anyone has done this in
      the group.

      It would be a rocking experiment to have many thermisters giving you
      temps at different points in the column, etc.
    • Rutger
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2003
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2003
          I'm just about to test my still with temperature sensors. Connected to a
          computer.
          Had a little drawback with the sensor order, the didn't sell to private
          persons. However, next month I'll get them anyway.

          25 sensors :)

          Johan