Re: [new_distillers] Z unit distilling

  • G&N
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 7, 2001
      Sound good to me Jan ...are they on the market or are they home made?

      Glenn
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 9, 2001
        Glenn,they are home made but are easy to manufacture from am old beer barrel
        and some elbows and 2inch dairy fittings and a ball valve, all in stainless
        of course. Email me your mailing adress and i will send you a copy of the
        email. Regards Jan. Stay away from any plastic crap like this heaven sent z
        filter.