Photos & Files

  • Ackland, Tony (CALNZAS)
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2003
      With YahooGroups decision to no longer store attachments with messages, we've now got an increased use of the "Files" and "Photos" sections of the newsgroup site.

      They've only got around 20 Mb of space, so we need to use it wisely, and give everyone a fair go.

      I've you've previously put some photos or files in there, could you please take a little time to review them. If they are large, is there some way to make them smaller (eg turn 350kB files into say 30-40 kB size ?). Maybe some are now obsolute / superceeded and could be deleted ?

      I've already been through and done a small cull of large & old stuff.

      If you are going to upload files/photos there, could you please try to keep the size to a minimum.

      cheers

      Tony
      "Distillers" and "New Distillers" newsgroup moderator