Re: [new_distillers] Re: Andy's flange

  • Jack Flash
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 26, 2003
      I figured that was the reason.  It seemed logical.  My Keg is enroot.  It shipped today.  Today I'm also going to my local metal supply yard and see what I can find.

      Curt

      Glad to be of help Curt.
      The only reason to have the 2 or 3mm lip is when you tig the two
      items together, the keg will tend to burn back a little because it is
      thinner material than the flange. This is why you won't need a filler
      rod, and makes it simple.
      Hope it goes together for you.

      Andy